I’m always excited about what the new year may hold and am looking forward to 2023!
A few things I’m looking forward to:
- Better health
- More creativity and inventiveness to finish products
- Better career opportunities
- More Fun travel and flying
- Completed home repairs
- More Wonderful times with family and friends
- More occasions to Learn Exciting things
- Buy and plant more flowers
- More Good News throughout the entire universe – more kindness, wisdom, and beauty for our planet, and in society
Since 2014, I‘ve had a word or phrase to guide me.
- 2014 Guard Your Heart
- 2015 Streamline Peace
- 2016 Be a Blessing
- 2017 Goals
- 2018 Rest in Hope
- 2019 Common Sense and Common Decency
- 2020 I am a Light-Hearted Idealistic Pragmatist
- 2021 Re-Imagine Work and Hope
- 2022 Dream, Believe, Achieve
I enjoy these words or phrases. They mean something to me, they help me focus on what’s important. They’ve gently steered me in the direction I wanted to go in that particular year.
This year I choose Guidance as my word.
Placing my hand on my heart, I’m asking for Divine Guidance in everything I face and everything I aspire to do.
I’m in need of guidance for my health, career, and many other areas of my life. How can I make my life the very best it can possibly be? How can I reach my highest potential? How can I best help people and the planet?
Image from our local Winter Wonderland Holiday Light display. This is a tradition we enjoy with our grandbabies. We drive through the gate, we turn on our radio and listen to Christmas music while looking at gorgeous lights.